Everybody loves coffee, which is why we are heavy consumers. It keeps us up when we need to work, we start the day with it, and sometimes we like to drink it just because we like the taste. A lot of people do that. Not to mention that we developed multiple coffee varieties to be to everyone’s liking. However, can you tell which device makes the best coffee? Some people prefer the expresso machine, while others like the coffee pot. But do you know what I like? I bought myself the best stovetopespresso maker, and it is the best coffee ever.
I still drink coffee when I go out, even it is made on the espresso machine, but when I am at home, I brew an espresso that wakes me up in a few minutes. I do not know if you have ever heard of the stovetop espresso maker, but you should try it.
What is a stovetop espresso maker and does it work?
A stovetop espresso maker, also known as a Moka Pot, is an Italian-inspired device that can brew a very strong cup of coffee right on your stovetop. It is one of the strongest you can brew. It looks like a pot, but it has an interesting mechanism going inside. It consists of three parts. The bottom part, the middle, and the top.
The bottom part is usually the sturdiest piece because it goes right on the fire. That is where you must put the water. The middle part, which is called a filter funnel, is the place where you put the ground coffee, and the top part is where the resulting coffee will end up. The principle behind the Italian-inspired coffee maker is quite simple. When the water in the bottom part reaches a boiling temperature, there is a pressure build-up. That pressure will push the water upwards right through the filter funnel where the ground coffee goes. From there, the water will reach the top part.
You know that your coffee is ready when the coffee maker makes that sound that you hear when you are trying to get the last drop of juice from a glass with a straw. The coffee is very strong because the water will suck every bit of flavor. It reaches the funnel more steam than water, so I guess you can imagine what happens there.
The benefits of buying a stovetop espresso maker
There are many benefits you can enjoy if you purchase a stovetopespresso maker. I particularly like it for the next reasons:
- ü It is very cheap – even the best stovetop coffee maker will cost you less than 20$. Compared to other types of coffee maker, this is a bargain.
- ü It occupies little storage space, and you do not have to keep it on your counter. Once you wash it, you can put it away in a cupboard. You will not even know it’s there.
- ü You can take it with you when you go camping or on a picnic. The fact that you can put it directly on the fire is a huge plus. There are no wires, you do not need a power outlet, so all that you need is a source of heat. A fire will suffice.
- ü It is one of the best coffees you will ever taste. The flavor is strong, and you can actually feel how strong it is. That is why you cannot drink an entire regular cup. Italians drink only 20 ml at a time. Otherwise, your heart will race like crazy.
- ü It looks very fancy. That may not be something that you appreciate, but I like how stylish it looks.
- ü Cleaning it is very easy. Some models can even be put in the dishwasher. Maintenance is not required. Not with my model anyway.
- ü There are no supplies. You do not need to buy paper filters. The filter funnel that is the middle part of the coffee maker is made of aluminum or stainless steel. You do not need anything else.
- ü It is usually made of stainless steel or aluminum, which makes it highly durable. My mother has one that is 2 years old. Looks as good as new. Compared to other types of coffee maker, the stovetop version is the most resistant. It will outlast every appliance in your home.
If this is not enough to convince you, I do not know what is. You get the best coffee at an incredible price for many years to come. It does not get better than that.
How to choose the best stovetop espresso maker?
That is very easy. There are no electronics involved, so you do not have to look at many things. Here is what you should consider.
- ü Construction – you need something to last, even if you do not spend much money. As I mentioned before, stovetop coffee makers are usually made of aluminum or stainless steel. It is a known fact that a stainless steel stovetop espresso maker will be better than almost anything, and it is not even more expensive than the aluminum one. The price is higher with just a few bucks. So aim for that.
- ü It should feel right – this is a device that you will be using every day. The moment you take it into your hands, it needs to feel good. It has to look good as well. But then again, that is just me. You do not have to listen to me on this one.
- ü Ease of cleaning – I have never heard of a stovetopespresso maker to be hard to clean. However, if the material it is made of is of poor quality, it will stain. Avoid this incident by investing in a better-constructed coffee maker.
- ü Capacity – not all stovetop espresso makers are the same size. Some can make a single cup, but if you are not alone in the house, I suggest you go for something bigger. The size will not affect the quality of the coffee, so do not worry about that.
- ü Source of heat – I know this because it happened to a friend of mine. When you make a purchase, make sure that you can put the espresso maker on an induction stovetop. Not all of them can.
- ü Handle – the stovetopespresso maker will be extremely hot, so make sure that you choose a model with a sturdy and reliable handle that will not allow you to get burned.
There you have it. That is about all you need to know about how to purchase the best stovetop espresso maker. It is not difficult. All you have to do is pay attention to the specifications, and you are all set.
What are the best stovetopespresso makers?
There are countless models out there from several manufacturers. Choosing a single device may not be that easy. It is actually quite confusing. To leave all the confusion behind, here are three excellent suggestions that will satisfy your needs. Enjoy!
The Original Bialetti Moka Express
The Original Bialetti is one of the most popular stovetop espresso makers. It has a stylish design, and you can find it in various sizes. You can choose the 1-cup version, or the 3, 6, 9 or 12-cup. The 3-cup stovetop coffee maker from Bialetti can brew 3 demitasse (2 ounces) cups of coffee. The coffee will be ready in 5 minutes, and the flavor is to die for.
This espresso maker is made of high-quality polished aluminum. As for design, the model follows the classic Bialetti octagon shape, and you can find it in multiple colors. It looks lovely and makes you think of old times for some reason. It comes with a patented safety valve, and cleaning it is very easy. All you have to do is disassemble the coffee maker and wash it under the faucet. The process is very simple so that you do not have any trouble in doing it. Just make sure that you do not reassemble the coffee pot until all the components are dry. Never put it in the dishwasher.
The Bialetti stovetopespresso maker is made where all high-quality coffee makers are made, in Italy. The three-cup version can hold a maximum of 200 ml in the boiler. That is about 6.5 Fl.oz. The handle is well-made, and you have a good grip. However, so that the handle does not get hot as well, make sure that the burner from your stove does not exceed the limits of the boiler. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Vremi VRM010009N Stovetop-Espresso-Pots
You can find this model in either black or silver, but personally, I like the silver one. It looks fancier than the black model. You can brew up to 6 demitasse cups of very strong and tasty espresso. It all lasts about 5 minutes. The Vremi espresso maker is made of high-quality materials. The manufacturer used polished aluminum of the highest quality.
The rubberized handle will ensure that you have a secure grip. The octagon shape of the pot is designed to diffuse the heat and improve the aroma. This model is versatile. Some people do not have a stovetop with burners, but an induction stovetop. Not all espresso makers can be used with an induction stovetop, but this one can. However, the cooktop must not have a diameter larger than 4 inches.
In order to preserve the quality of this Moka pot, the manufacturer recommends hand wash only. Use water with gentle soap, and never put it in the dishwasher. The overall quality is excellent, and you will be delighted with your choice. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Maldoni Stovetop Espresso Maker
With Maldoni, you can make yourself one of the best cups of coffee you have ever drunk. The pot is very easy to use, and the coffee has never tasted better. All you have to do is fill the bottom part with water, put the ground coffee in the filter funnel, and then put the pot on the stovetop.
You can make up to 6 cups of coffee. Many people doubt that because the pot seems small, but do not let the size fool you. In just a matter of minutes, you have six 2-ounce coffee cups. The construction of this espresso maker is incredible. It is made of high-quality polished aluminum, which also makes it very light. It will not melt, rust, or break. It is very durable.
The design is the classic octagonal shape. And to think that this design lasted 100 years. However, the manufacturers kept the design because they got it right 100 years ago. Why change something that is perfect? The handle will not burn your hand as long as you place the espresso maker on a small burner. You will also receive a measuring spoon as a bonus so that you can measure your coffee everytime you fill the filter funnel. The spoon has a clip to close the bag of coffee properly. That way the coffee will stay fresh for longer. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
It is a tough choice. All three espresso makers are excellent products, and you will be happy with whichever you choose. However, my choice lies with the Maldoni Stovetop Espresso Maker. It has a beautiful design, it is durable, and it comes with the coffee scoop. Thousands of people agree that this is one of the best stovetop espresso makers.
There are a few things in life that you must invest in. Good shoes, a nice and comfy bed, and an excellent coffee maker. A good cup of coffee is one of life’sgreatest pleasures, which is why I strongly recommend a stovetop espresso maker. Your day will start perfectly with whichever of the three products you choose. Click here to buy on Amazon
- Bialetti Coffee Secrets
- The History of Italian Stovetop Espresso Maker Refuted
- Who Else Wants to Learn About Espresso Stovetop?
- The Ultimate Solution for Moka Coffee Pot You Can Learn About Today
- The Sole Strategy to Use for Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker Unveiled
- Short Article Reveals the Undeniable Facts About Stove Top Coffee and How It Can Affect You
- Stovetop Espresso Pot Can Be Fun for Everyone
- The Rise of Stove Espresso Maker
- What Is So Fascinating About Bialetti Moka Pot?
- The One Thing to Do for Italian Coffee Pot
- What the In-Crowd Won’t Tell You About Moka Pot Coffee
- Things You Won’t Like About Moka Machine and Things You Will
- Sensitive Info on Stovetop Coffee That Only the Experts Know Exist
- qThe Appeal of Stove Top Espresso Machine
- The Ultimate Approach to Stainless Steel Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Dirty Facts About Stovetop Coffee Percolator Exposed
- New Article Reveals the Low Down on Bialetti Espresso Maker and Why You Must Take Action Today
- The Pitfall of Stovetop Espresso
- The Pain of Espresso Maker Stovetop
- The Lost Secret of Italian Espresso Maker
- The Biggest Myth About Espresso Pot Exposed
- What Does Moka Express Mean?
- A Easy Tip About Stovetop Coffee Maker Explained
- How to Choose Bialetti Espresso
- The Undeniable Reality About Moka Pot That No One Is Sharing With You
- The Meaning of Bialetti Coffee Maker
- Where to Find Italian Coffee Maker
- Unusual Article Uncovers the Deceptive Practices of Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Life, Death, and Espresso Percolator
- One of the Most Incredibly Ignored Solutions for Mocha Coffee Maker
- Private Facts About Stove Top Coffee Makers That Only the Experts Know Exist
- Stainless Steel Moka Pot – an in Depth Anaylsis on What Works and What Doesn’t
- Stove Coffee Maker – a Quick Outline
- The Recently Leaked Secret to Espresso Stovetop Maker Uncovered
- The Dirty Truth on Stainless Steel Espresso Maker